Together We Help
Innovate The System
PAYING BY CREDIT CARD?: To bypass the PayPal option, look for the credit card option on the far right that reads: No PayPal account? Pay using your credit or debit card. This takes you to another page. Ignore PayPal logo. Just scroll down. You will see the option to enter your credit card information. Choose the credit card company you prefer. For more detailed instructions, click here:
Feminism is about working at the systems level to achieve economic, social and political equality, equity, and inclusion for women and other gender-oppressed communities. We invite anyone who believes gender equality betters our world to join our community.
By joining this community, you are unlocking the potential of entrepreneurs working to advance gender equality via venture creation and innovation plus:
- Encouraging women and gender/sexual minority entrepreneurs to tell their stories;
- Amplifying the work and voice of gender equality thought leaders;
- Backing an independent, female-led intersectional feminist media venture;
- Fueling a bold re-think of entrepreneur, venture creation innovation policy, and their attendant ecosystems;
- Advocating for inclusion and equality in the entrepreneurship and innovation policy space;
- Changing the tired and now old individualistic and “bro” narrative about gender and venture creation;
- Saying yes to quality journalism, and supporting women creators.
What you get:
- Content that feeds you connects you, and makes you think;
- Invites to community member only Liisbeth and LiisBeth sponsored events;
- Community discounts offered by members;
- 10% discount on LiisBeth Merch;
- And best of all….LiisBeth community love!
“Pay What You Can” Community Member Options
Start Up Member: $3/month ($36/year)
I am a start-up founder, student, on a fixed-income, a not-for-profit worker, or just can’t afford more right now, but I want to be part of something that works to advance equality and inclusion in the entrepreneur and innovation ecosystem.
Community Member: $7/month ($84/year)
I am a feminist entrepreneur or aspire to be one, and hell yes, want to lead the world.
Community Leader: $10/month ($120/year)
I believe strongly in advancing and opening doors for feminist entrepreneurs in our economy. I want to help amplify the role they uniquely play in solving today’s greatest social, economic and environmental challenges,